Major U.S. Hospital
A major U.S. Hospital had an enterprise data warehouse that was not integrated with their patient history database. The current system also did not provide flexible access to patient-level data for physicians, administrators and clinical managers. The situation led to a large amount of data not being utilized for research and health outcomes insight.
- Developed a comprehensive patient platform for physicians, administrators and clinical managers connecting disparate data sources.
- Designed dashboards to provide an interface for physicians to interact with the data
- Utilized predictive models to measure risk of Cancer reoccurrence and survivorship. This was based on patterns found in patient data.
- Utilized onsite/offshore delivery model to contain cost
- Installed SAP RDP Connection to BOE/DS Server
- Built Business Objects Core Components (IDT, Webi, Explorer)
- Installed R Integration / Predictive Analytics
- Utilize SAP HANA to combine treatment, procedure, demographics in one data model
- Defined the queries required to build the dashboards and WebI reports
- Built and deployed the dashboards and WebI reports, breast cancer survivorship and recurrence predictive models